Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yuqi3

This week we have a lot of homework to do.I really like homework because I can enjoy myself when I have something to do.I hate play all day and study nothing from the school!I even finish some homework that teacher give us two or three weeks to finish it in one day!That is what I call cute.
I remember that when I was seeing a film,my old classmates in China were having history lesson.How different between us.I hope I can be like they.At frist,I must finish my English study.It is very improtant to have a good English skill before I go to high school.

2 comments:

just_susan said...

Hello Yuqi,
It's good that you like homework... and you are right... it's not good to play all the time. It's good to be diligent in whatever you do. If you are diligent you will always be successful in the long run.

However, watching TV and listening to the radio is also another way to improve your English. Please take the time to watch TV shows while you are here as they will help your listening skills immensely.

Also, you should be reading a novel in your spare time in order to improve your reading skills. Please don't think of these activities as trivial because they are a very valuable way to strengthen your English. You will need a much higher level of English to be truly successful at an Australian high school.

Regards
Susan H

T.H.C said...

Yes!I also think that good english is really important for us.