Monday, May 7, 2007

HARUKA

I’ve joined in SSPP class from today. I came to UIL on January. I don’t believe that I have been joining this class.

I came from Kobe in Japan. Kobe is very beautiful city between the mountains and the sea. I like Kobe so much.

I am poor at speaking a lot. So I haven’t spoken English very well yet. I like listening to music and watching movies especially reading books. I have been reading some books in English since I come here.

Now, I’m addicted cooking. I can cook some Japanese foods and cookies. I really enjoy when I cook something and eating. But I don’t like sweets like cakes or chocolates. If I eat them, I feel sick. I told that to my homestay mother and neighbors, they said ‘You’re a lucky girl.’ Because, Australia has a lot of sweet treats and people like them, but they make us fat and in bad health.

Anyway, I am really grad to be in SSPP class. I’ll do my best.

2 comments:

just_susan said...

Hello Haruka,
Welcome to SSPP! Your English standard must be sufficiently high enough or you wouldn't have been allowed to join the class.

Kobe sounds like a beautiful place to visit. I hope I can go some day. My eldest son and his wife will be going to Japan for a holiday next Christmas.

I love reading books so you and I have something in common. I love to cook too! I'd love to taste your cooking some day. Perhaps you can bring some of you yummy cookies to class the next time we have a special occasion.

You are a lucky girl! I wish that I didn't like eating sweet things... I love sweets but I love many different kinds of food ... that is probably why I am getting a little too fat now that I am older.

I am glad that you are happy to be in SSPP...

Regards
Susan H

Kamikaze English said...

Hi!
I'm glad to read your posting.
I'm sorry I love sweets, such as chocolate and cakes even if I get fat, but I will care about that from now on...
I'd like to try your cookies one day!