Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yuqi5

Hello,today our teacher ask us to write something about the way to become more healthy or things we fear.I choose the first title as I had wrote the second one before.
It is easy to write the first as the teacher allow us to use a dictionary.I used some words which are new to me,maybe I made some mistake in it,but I don't mind.The most important thing is that I practised a lot.I also care about the grammar,but I don't think I have enough time to check it,so I couldn't make sure there is no mistakes.I spelled every words carefully in order to let the readers understand the words and sentences.
Yesterday the teacher forgot to give us homework,which let me watch cartoon on the TV all night.But today me got much homework.I don't need to do that again
Yuqi

1 comment:

just_susan said...

Yuqi you are right... the most important thing is that you practice, practice and practice. Of course it is also important to take notice of the corrections your teacher makes on your work. We can only learn by our mistakes if, firstly, someone points them out to us and secondly, if we take notice of the errors and try not to do them the next time.

Which cartoons do you watch by the way?

Regards
Susan H