Sunday, July 22, 2007

Haruka

I had such a busy weekend last week.

On Saturday, I went to the city for shopping. Seeing that there was the long line of people at the book shops, I was surprised. I didn’t know it was the released day of the last book of Harry Potter series. The around the book stores, people who got the Harry Potter book were reading it. It was trouble to me.
Yesterday was my elder homestay sister’s 4th birthday. We had the birthday party. I gave her a book of Barbie with beautiful pictures.
I made 4 cakes on this weekend! It helped reduce my stress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.